Re: {G*****}'s desire and intentions
From: Patrick <patrick@desicapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Nov 01 2013 11:43:27 am

I don't mean to be a stickler, but I would like to point out that a court
order takes precedence over work.  You've had 10 months to take care of
this so don't expect any sympathy from me or from the court.  YOU caused me
to be out of the country and no court in America is going to refuse me
visitation so you had to know you would eventually have to get {G*****}'s
passport.  Also, I've explicitly requested you apply for his passport for
weeks now.  It's your own fault that you kept delaying and it's YOUR fault
that I now have to pay the additional expediting fee.  We've been separated
11 years and we despise each other - so why am I still having to clean up
your messes?

On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 8:31 AM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
I will have the photos take over the weekend. Due to work I will not be able to get to the court house until Wednesday at the earliest (I have a major production code deployment Tuesday evening which will not conclude until Wednesday morning at 5:30). My plan is to get his passport application filed and paid for no later than Thursday. I will wait to hear anything further from your attorney.
On Thursday, October 31, 2013, Patrick Fox wrote:
I just spoke with {G*****} and he expressed that he would like to remain in Arizona permanently, and visit with me during school breaks. I shall contact my attorney and have him change my petition appropriately. I will continue with my intention of providing for {G*****}'s financial needs and desires. I have explained to him that as long as I have the means he will not have to go without things he needs or should have, or live uncomfortably. I have made it very clear to him that any money or items I provide him are for his use alone and that if I find out that you or {SC*****} have benefited in any way from anything I have provided {G*****} then anything beyond support for necessities will be promptly discontinued. When he no longer uses something which I provide him it will be returned to me, at my expense. It will not go to {SC*****}. I don't care about your financial problems and I don't care that you and {SC*****} may have to eat Top Ramen and spaghetti every day while {G*****} gets to order pizza or buy his own groceries with the money I provide him. If your situation reaches that point (as I believe it will over the next few months) and you will not allow him to buy his own groceries I will order them online for him and have them delivered. I will not have {G*****} living that lifestyle because you're too irresponsible and/or selfish with your money to properly provide for him. You can pursue child support from me, if you wish. Unlike you, I would not withhold support for {G*****} just to piss you off or to make things more difficult for you. But, one thing I can tell you is, based on our respective, documented incomes and the amount of time {G*****} will be spending with each of us, my child support liability under either California or Arizona law would be nil. I will provide for {G*****}'s needs because it is the right thing to do, not because I was ordered by the court. On my end, I will continue with my plans of pursuing the 12 months of child support back payments from you. Unfortunately, for you, it is not a matter at the discretion of the court - it is mandated by California legislation. That money, once received, will go into {G*****}'s savings for his long term plans. I have explained to {G*****} that once he makes this decision it is something that would not be easy to change (if it all) so he has to be absolutely certain it is what he wants. He said it is. I explained to him my concerns about you raising him in the way that you believe appropriate. He said he understands. I explained to him my concerns about the reasons he provided and suggested he take a bit of time to think it over. He said he's certain it's what he wants. And finally, I spoke to my attorney just now, and he's going to FedEx that check and the copy of the orders to you tomorrow so you should have it by Monday at the latest. I request that you please take {G*****} to get his passport photos over the weekend so you can take him to the passport office by Tuesday. Patrick