Re: Update
From: Patrick <patrick@desicapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Oct 04 2012 10:44:14 am

Alright, so tell me one thing...just one thing that I did that was so
bad.  No, you know what, it doesn't even need to be "so" bad.  Even one
thing that was just a little, tiny bit bad.  Or one way that I took
advantage of you or your ignorance or naivete.  You're so great at
painting this very vague picture of how everybody and the world have
been so hard on you but you can't point to a single specific thing that
I have done to you.  Why do you think that is?  Because none of it is
true!  How is it that I can easily point out very specific things that
you have done?  Because they ARE true!  When you get right down to it
YOU were the one taking advantage of MY kindness and generosity.  Not
the other way around.  If I'm wrong then correct me by providing
specific references to things I've done.  You can't say that you don't
have time right now, because I've presented this request to you numerous
times and you've NEVER provided such references.

Do you really want to do a side by side comparison to see who the good
person is?  You keep trying to portray yourself as being a kind, caring,
good hearted person but you can't state a single specific thing that you
have done to support that portrayal.  On the other hand a have a list of
things you've done over the last 18 months to prove that you are not
that kind of person.  Your admitted and documented actions show you to
be selfish, manipulative, angry, spiteful, inconsiderate, and at times
downright mean and vindictive person.  So far I have kept things out of
court which would show how you really are but I intend to make sure the
evaluator and the judge have everything they need to not be swayed by
your poor, beaten down, abused little girl routine anymore. So far
you've been able to use your manipulative tactics on the court but when
the judges realizes that it was all just an act and that he bought into
it, I'm sure he will be that much more upset with you.

Anyway, get back to cleaning up feces - it seems to be what you've had
the most practice at.

Patrick

On Thu, 2012-10-04 at 10:18 -0700, Desiree Capuano wrote:
Stop pretending to be a good guy. You either have memory loss or have lied to yourself for so long you believe your own lies. I'm too busy cleaning shitup to read your bullshit.
On Thursday, October 4, 2012, Patrick Fox wrote:
What!?!?!? You say "I trusted you and look where that got me." That seems to be a recurring claim of yours but what exactly did I do to you that was so bad? When did I ever abuse your trust or take advantage you? How was I in any way responsible for ANY of the difficulties you've had? The only perceived shortcoming on my end was that I was not very sensitive - but I'm not a sensitive person and I was fed up with your lies and manipulation. You lied to me about your father forcing you to have an abortion; you lied to me about having a miscarriage; you lied to me about using drugs; you lied to me about looking for work; you wrecked the car three weeks after we bought it; your manipulated me into moving to Phoenix in September 2000 so you could be close to your mother when {G*****} was born; you manipulated me into letting your drug using friend stay with us. The list goes on and on. Tell me ONE bad thing that I did to you!!! Just one thing!!! Tell me one way that I took advantage of you when you!!! As for Kristopher being irrelevant to the custody case, I disagree. The fact that you stuck up for him for so long, knowing what he was doing; vouched for him; ignored his criminal activity; left the children in his care on a regular basis; had him living in the house with you and the children; (presumably) had meth in the house and allowed it; (presumably) had firearms in the house knowing it was illegal for either you or him to possess a firearm (you because of your documented drug use, him because of his drug use and felonies); brought him to the family court proceedings (there's security video of you and him in the court room), shows an incredible lack of good judgment and a willingness and history of repeatedly putting your children in danger for your own selfish desires. So, yes, he is still relevant to the custody proceedings (inasmuch as it show your selfishness and lack of judgment). If you had left him before this happening it might have shown good faith or sincerity on your part, but the fact that you're claiming he is out of your life now that he's probably going to be in prison for the next 15 years shows that you only did it because you, literally, had no choice. Had he been released he'd be with you right now talking about how much of a prick I am. One last point I HAVE to make: you're saying that me, Michael, AND Kristopher have been the source of much of your problems. Let's assume that's true. Do you not see a pattern there? YOU keep picking these people to be in serious long term relationships with, to live with, and to have children with. At some point you have to realize the problem may be with YOU choosing the wrong people. (Of course, this is based on the false premise that the men in your life really are the cause of your problems. In my case I fail to see anything wrong or bad that I did and you've failed to state anything bad that I did; in Michael's case, you stayed with him for 8 years so if he was so bad why didn't you leave sooner? And until now you've still insisted that he was a good person and that you and him are on good terms. In Kristopher's case you knew exactly what he was doing but instead of ending the relationship you tried to justify his behavior, got mad at me at told me to mind my own business.) Oh, but look on the bright side: if you're really done with him then he will no longer be a financial drain on you; and if you really are staying off drugs then there won't be that temptation/influence around. Good day to you, Miss Capuano
On Thu, 2012-10-04 at 08:27 -0700, Desiree Capuano wrote:
Before you start in on me know that he will not be bonded or released. I have not, nor will I ever speak to him again and he is no longer a part of my life. Thank you so much for all your kind words. I trusted you and look where that got me. I trusted Michael - look where that got me. I trusted him and that was my 3rd and final mistake. You can now discount any documentation you had against him in the custody case as it is no longer relevant.
On Wednesday, October 3, 2012, Patrick Fox wrote:
Desiree: http://www.mcso.org/Mugshot/MugDetail.aspx?id=P909347 http://www.jailbase.com/en/arrested/az-mcso/2012-10-02/kristopher-michael- lauchner-p909347 Real nice, Desiree. You sure did pick a winner there, didn't ya? So, are you still insisting that Kristopher is a very sweet guy, and great with the kids, and that he's paid his debt to society and is not the person he was 7 years ago? Or are you finally going to stop with that silliness? He sure doesn't look very happy in those pictures. Suppose he was having a bad day? Did he get bail? Are you going to have to get further in debt to bail him out? Do you get to pay for his attorney or will he go with the public defender? Will you use this as another excuse not to support your children? If he's in custody do you think the MCAO is going to proceed with all the other cases against him now (they often do that when a person is in custody). By the way, I lied when I said previously that the MCAO decided not to proceed with the forgery case - they actually requested the Scottsdale PD conduct further investigation. Boy, your life is really going to shit isn't it? And the day after your birthday, to boot. Man it must really suck to be you. So, does this mean you won't be exercising your visitation this weekend? It's probably for the best because I don't think {G*****} would want to be around you right now. Come on, shoplifting again? And prohibited possessor? That's like, what, 7 years? And possession of a dangerous drug? Meth, right? And discharging a firearm in city limits? Where do you find these types of people - and more importantly what can you possibly see in them? Dang, dangerous drugs and prohibited possession - I'm sorry, but I think your boy might be going away for a long, long time. And don't forget the forgery cases. Yep, a damn long time. Will you wait for him? Will you